With tropical pineapples, sweet apples, cracked black pepper and horseradish, Captain Rodney's Jezebel Sauce has the irresistible sweet and tangy taste of the Old South. With just the right amount of bite, it makes a delicious glaze for meats and vegetables, and provides a super-easy appetizer when spooned over cream cheese and served with crackers.
Pineapple, Apple juice, Pure cane sugar, Horseradish, Mustard, Black pepper, Fruit pectin
RECIPIE FOR JEZEBEL DIP
- 1/2 cup of Captain Rodney’s Temptation of Jezebel Sauce
- 16 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup of chopped green or red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons of minced onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans
Blend all ingredients and serve with chips or crackers.